Friday, February 19, 2010

Things to do in the next two weeks...

Click on image for source
If I were a type A personality who knew how to manage time and actually do shit once in a while, I would be working on the things on this list rather than the list itself. However I am not one of those people with the gold stars and prioritized itemized checks on her to do list. I like to fart around thinking about my ideas for 85% of the time allotted to finish them. Unfortunately as a near-senior in art school this predilection fails me. So- three double layer sosaku hanga and copperplate etchings for print class, plus 15 chine colle-d mini drypoint prints for my classmates? No problem. Two oil paintings on top of that? sure! 18 fold out books for Book Design 2- I can handle that. Series of works that tell a story for Special Topics? Absolutely.

OK, maybe this is a bit much to cram into 2 weeks, but I'm going to watch cool videos on the internet anyway.

p.s. I'm a wee bit obsessed with shamanism and nature magic right now, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment