Friday, January 22, 2010

Love, This Week

 Ashley Lande- "Indio"
I can't believe how long it's been since I posted, things are taking off like rockets. So, a little reflection on the beautiful things in life to help me slow down...
Skype conversations with far-away best friends after 8 months apart! Rancho Bravo $4 burritos a few blocks from my apartment, specifically when a friend calls to take you to lunch there; Lots of time with loved ones; Finally dropping off 7 rolls of film to be processed, I can't wait to see the results!; Unearthing favorite records, Naked yoga; Sharing huge mugs of Kava Stress Relief tea, ceremony-style; My new down comforter; Silver spray paint mist on my boots; Caprese sandwiches from Motore Coffee; No guidelines on school projects!; Tom's toothpaste; Greek Yogurt; Finding a "Heart of Buddha" book on the sidewalk; Inspiration boards; "Soulcraft" by Bill Plotkin; Awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment